Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

GAGANACHT

(alternate title: noche de Gaga. Those are the only two languages in which I know how to say the word "night")


I still have a larger, more word-based post to make about the concert itself, but here are some pictures!


Outside the Xcel - right before getting our picture taken by an intern from KDWB (radio counts as media, right?)


Heather, rocking the eyeball necklace she made, while someone's dad looks on. There were a lot of dads at this concert, and I've gotta say, it was kinda weird.


Here I am* in the gyroscope from the concert poster. The gyroscope is not the "Monster Ball." That is one of the many things I learned that last night.
*not pictured: pants



Our view of the stage. Great seats! Here I must pause for the obligatory: I have the best boyfriend ever (he got me the tickets for my birthday)


I didn't get any pictures during the concert, because all I had with me was my cell phone camera, which doesn't have a flash. So I will need to use many thousands of words to describe the spectacle instead. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment