Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Requiem for a shitty computer

My computer is dead. Clarification: my shitty HP laptop, which I've only had for a year and a half and have already spent $300.00+ on repairs for, is dead. Either the power cord, the battery, or whatever links the two has stopped working.

Pray for my Sim. She is trapped, and I can't bear to lose her. She's already risen to the top of two career paths, acquired a fountain of youth (it's in the living room), and whoo-hooed more people than I ever will, both male and female.

So after much research, thoughtful consideration, and peer pressure, I've decided it's time to drink the Kool-aid. They haven't promised me love and acceptance or an afterlife filled with all the whoo-hoo I can handle, but they will give me a free iPod Touch, which is a pretty sweet deal as far as cults go.

This is my last blog as a PC user*. It's been a nice run, but it's time to move on to bigger and more unnecessarily powerful things. When you hear from me again, I'll be one of "those" people.


*I'm using a computer at school, so presumably I will blog from a PC again. But for effect, this is my last PC blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment